About ServiceMaster Restore of Edmonton
Serving Edmonton's Disaster Restoration Needs for More Than a Decade
ServiceMaster of Edmonton has been in operation for more than 15 years. Since then, we have grown by leaps and bounds to become one of the franchise’s largest branches.
Established by Grant Miller, ServiceMaster of Edmonton now employs over 130 permanent full-time employees ranging from project managers to cleaners, labourers and various trades workers. The ServiceMaster of Edmonton fleet has grown from a single cargo van to over 50 fleet vehicles including 4 full-time truck-mounted extractors. ServiceMaster has recently moved to a new facility which houses a cleaning area for clients’ belongings and electronics, contents storage, carpentry workshop, as well as storage space for the company’s equipment.
ServiceMaster of Edmonton is compliant with The Institute of Inspection, and Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards. In addition, we are bonded and insured, and have the required WCB coverage.
ServiceMaster of Edmonton is ready to respond to reduce the damage caused by fire, flood, smoke, vandalism, etc. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service around-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No loss is too large or too small to call ServiceMaster of Edmonton!
The benefits of working with ServiceMaster of Edmonton are clear:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Your customers will be contacted within 30 minutes of the initial call to us.
- A service team will be on-site within 2 hours to initiate emergency damage mitigation of the property.
- We will provide a comprehensive estimate for the damaged property within 48 hours or less.
- And, most importantly, we guarantee the work performed. The job isn't done until the customer is satisfied.
- We maintain our high standards with constant attention to our Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) certification process.
We commit to:
- Being in compliance with Right to Know laws
- Providing MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) to any employee or customer that requests them
- Using ServiceMaster Restore of Edmonton environmentally safe products, which are registered with the Poison Control Centre
- Being in compliance with OSHA codes
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.