In today’s world of extreme weather events, $1 billion has become the new normal for yearly catastrophic losses…
According to the government of Canada, floods are the most frequent natural hazard in the country. They can occur at any time of the year but are on the rise during the spring due to the heavy rainfall and rapidly melting snow. Potential flooding is not limited to homes but can have a significant impact on businesses as well.
Did you know that heating your home during the winter months increases your risk of a residential fire? That is why all Canadians must be mindful of the importance of fire prevention and safety in the home. As you stay warm and cosy this winter, help reduce your risk of a house fire with the following home heating tips:
ServiceMaster Restore is proud to continue their sponsorship of the 2019 Scotties Tournament of Hearts for the fourth consecutive year as Premier Partner.
ServiceMaster of Canada is proudly celebrating 65 years of serving customers across the country. Since the beginning, ServiceMaster has operated under a distinct set of core values that connects our rich heritage to a bright future and embeds an ethical culture and commitment to integrity and compliance.
More from our blog
- PREVENTING WATER DAMAGE IN YOUR HOME
- Common Causes of Basement Flooding
- Flood Preparedness. Are you ready?
- Home Fire Safety and Prevention
- ServiceMaster Restore Continues Diamond Sponsorship of Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- What To Do When Your Basement Floods
- Mold Prevention after Water Damage
- Is There a Difference Between Mold and Mildew?
- Proud Sponsor of the 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- Reduce the Risk of Basement Flooding
- Protecting Your Home From The Perils Of Water: Gutters, Eaves & Downspouts